”What are those!?!”
Do you know those types of things that really don’t fit in a specific bucket? Crocs are those. Not quite a clog and not really a sandal, but DANG are they comfortable. Yet, comfiness doesn’t always prevail, since their debut, Crocs have been consistently called out for their lack of fashion.
The first Crocs (called The Beach) debuted at a Florida boat show in 2002 but it would take another 5 years for them to become a household brand. That’s when acting president George W. Bush was seen in the classic dad-look of crocs and socks.
Crocs began to spread like WILDFIRE across the country and the controversy followed. People just couldn’t get over the fact of how ugly these shoes really were.
Since then, Crocs have been called – cool, un-cool, practical, ugly, and even iconic. It all depends on who you’re talking to. But right now, you’re with me, and I think Crocs are the best fishing shoe of all time… Here’s why:
5 Reasons Crocs Rock
- They float like a boat! No more sunken shoes with these babies!
- They dry incredibly fast making them perfect for launching a boat or kayak.
- They’re Cheap! Get one pair of Crocs for under $50 and they should last you for years to come.
- Easy To Clean – Hose them down, hit them with a rag, or just drag your feet through high grass and your crocs will look clean.
- They Don’t Smell – Crocs aren’t porous which means the smell from your stinky feel won’t linger like in gym shoes.
Pics Of My PERSONAL Fishing Friends Wearing Crocs
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!