Set The Fish On Fire With The Googan Squad Blazin' Worm
The Googan Baits Blazin' Worm is the next step in speed worm evolution, putting the Googan twist on a soft plastic design born in the swamps of Florida.
The long slender body slides in and out of things like grass, wood, or docks. Following the body, the signature blazin' tail comes racing from behind, stirring up the water and drawing in big fish.
Texas Rigging the Blazin' Worm is the #1 recommendation and it's up to you on which weight (if any) to pair with your soft plastic.
Texas Rig Guide For The Googan Squad Blazin' Worm
Googan Squad Blazin' Worm
$4.79 Karl's Club Member Price
$5.99 Non-Member Price
- Weightless - Great for shallow grass water fishing or burning your bait near the surface
- 1/8-1/4 Bullet Weight - The ideal rig for fishing from 2-6 feet of water in areas with little vegeation or brush
- 1/4 - 1/2 oz Bullet Weight - Great for nearly any depth or when working sparse to moderatley heavy shallow grass
- 1/2-1 oz Bullet Weight - Ideal for flipping through through thick grass or dragging offshore over brushpiles
How To Rig The Googan Squad Blazin' Worm (most applications)
Texas rigging the Blazin' Worm with a light bullet weight is lights out for shallow water bass in the grass
- Hook: 4/0-5/0 Googan Heavy Hammer Hook
- Rod: 6'10''-7'6'' Medium-Heavy - Heavy Power Fast Action
- Reel: Baitcasting 7.1:1-8.3:1
- Line: 14-20lb Fluorocarbon or 30-50lb Braided Line
How To Fish The Googan Squad Blazin' Worm
Shallow Grass: Texas rig it with a light bullet weight pegged to the hook. Target shallow grass patches, weed lines, and the open clumps of grass patches
Burnin' It: Throwing the Blazin' Worm weightless lets you burn it near the surface while the tail constantly flutters. Stop the Blazin' Worm with a brief pause in the juiciest pockets you find.
Heavy Rig: Pairing a heavy bullet weight with your Blazin' Worm opens up the doors for lightweight punching or dragging baits offshore around ledges, points, and brush piles
Updated March 24th, 2022 at 11:23 AM CT