Savage Gear Battletek Bass Spinning Rod
The Battletek Bass Spinning Rod from Savage Gear is a versatile workhorse that provides power, sensitivity, and remarkable casting accuracy. Its blank is made of 30-ton high modulus carbon and the series includes tactic-specific tapers and actions that help you fine-tune your approach. Advanced tip reinforcement technology adds strength to the upper third of the rod, creating a powerful flex that enables brutal hooksets and serves up incredible fish-fighting power. There's a rod in this series for every technique—pick your model and grab the Battletek Bass Spinning Rod today!
• A premium spinning rod offered in a series that covers countless angling techniques
• Innovative tip reinforcement bolsters the upper third of the rod for increased power
• A 6'10" model and three 7'1" rods, all with a fast action and tons of fish-fighting power
• High-performance Seaguide 316 stainless steel guides with SiC inserts
• Rock-solid Seaguide Alien reel seat and an ergonomic, easy-grip handle
Available to continental US only. No refunds accepted. Rods can only be exchanged for other rods. Rods cannot be expedited.
|Length||Power||Action||Line Rating (lb)||Lure Weight (oz.)|
|6'10"||Medium Light||Fast||6 - 10||1/8 - 3/8|
|7'1"||Medium||Extra Fast||6 - 12||3/8 - 5/8|
- Quality Products
- Fair Prices
- Great Value