TACKLE KITS PACKED WITH
EVERYTHING. YOU. NEED.
SHOP TACKLE KITS
Our best selling tackle kits will remove the guessing and get you stocked with new baits and tackle guaranteed to land more fish this season.
RIGGED + READY
SHOP ALL TACKLE
Say goodbye to old man winter and say hello to your best spring fishing season ever.
Shallow bushes and pitching creature baits - a match made in heaven.
RODS + REELS
Our best selling baits and tackle designed in close collaboration with Googan Squad.
Shop All Rods + Reels ➜
FISHING TIPS & TRICKS
EARLY SPRING BASS LOVE CRAWFISH
- Crawfish are a regular part of a bass’s diet, especially in the spring.
- As water temperatures start to increase, bass push to the shallows where crawfish live.
- Depending on where you live, the baitfish population may be low from winter die off, resulting in the need for a crawfish heavy diet.
- Many anglers believe crawfish molt during the spring, which can give them a reddish color. Imitate crawfish by throwing crankbaits or jigs with soft plastic trailers.
HIGH VIS IN MURKY WATER
SHOP ALL FLAMIN' HOT BAITS
- If you’re fishing a reservoir or a river system early in the year, there’s a good chance the water is going to be dirtier in the spring from snow thaw, heavy rains, or lack of vegetation to clean the water.
- Red colored baits can stand out and show up better than a natural color when the water is dirtier, making it easier for fish to key in on.
- This doesn’t mean that you can’t use red in clear bodies of water. Red colored baits can be just as effective when visibility is greater than 4ft.