Catch Co. Tight Rope Bite Getter
The Catch Co. Tight Rope Bite Getter spinnerbait is the ideal solution when you don't want to mess around or fishing gets tough. Available in 1/2oz and 1/4oz, each bait features a Turtleback and Colorado blade for the perfect mix of flash and vibration. The head of the bait was designed in a way to keep it running true at any speed. Pair that with 17-7 spring steel wire for durability and vibration, and you're ready to get bit.
Oh, and not to mention, it also has a hand tied skirt and a double wire bait keeper to keep soft plastics pinned.
- Turtleback/Colorado blade combination for the perfect mix of flash and vibration
- Constructed with 17-7 spring steel wire for durability and vibration
- Head design that keeps the bait running true at any speed
- Double wire bait keeper to hold soft plastic trailers
- Hand tied skirt
- Specially cut skirt to flare out
How to Fish:
- Cast and retrieve around cover like wood, rock, vegetation and docks
- Play around with retrieval speed to see what the fish like. Can’t go wrong with a slow and steady. Also try to bump the bait off of cover and pulse the bait occasionally to entice strikes.
- Line: Fluorocarbon or Monofilament 12-17lbs
- Rods: Googan Go-To Casting or any 7 Ft. Medium Heavy Casting Rod (1/4 oz is also compatible with the Googan Go-To Spinning Rod)
- Quality Products
- Fair Prices
- Great Value